We make no claims about the income you may earn or that they (we) may earn. Everyone is different and everyone’s marketing efforts will reflect in their earnings or income potential.
This disclaimer governs your use of Stepping Up Results and by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you may contact us…or not use our website.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- In other words…we will not be held liable.
From time to time, we promote, endorse, or suggest products or services of others. In most cases, we will be compensated, either as an affiliate with a commission based on sales, or with a free product to review or use. Our recommendations are always based on (i) our personal belief in the high quality and value of the product or service, and (ii) our review of the product or service, or a prior relationship or positive experience with the sponsoring person or organization.
Testimonials and Results Disclosure
1. No Compensation Or Benefits To Testimonialists. None of the testimonialists on this site receive (i) affiliate commissions based on sales of products or services for which they give testimonials, or (ii) free promotional materials or free products or services to review.
2. Generally Expected Results From Our Products/Services. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service, and we will provide this information upon request – email compliance.officer-at-masterplr.com. If you do not request substantiation data from us, you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
3. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonialists are giving their honest opinions. If you’re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”best-case” scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification.
4. Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials or positive comments (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
Notice: This ‘Testimonials and Results Disclosure’ document is Copyright © Chip Cooper of the law firm of Jones & Haley, P.C., and licensed for use by the owner of this website under distribution rights granted to FTCGuardian.com. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this document may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.